Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tiger in the news again.

Well there are 2 big news stories about the world of golf floating around cyberspace.
The first is about Elin Nordegrin, Tiger Woods’ now ex-wife, who gave an interview to the esteemed “People” magazine. I’m not really interested in Tiger’s private life, and I doubt if many golf fans are. I am kind of interested in the divorce from a divorce lawyer point of view. None of my cases involve a husband who is one of the most famous people in the world, and who has made a billion dollars in his 33 year life. It is interesting to see that no matter how charmed one’s life is, as Tiger’s appeared to be, he is not immune from the mistakes, heartache, trouble, and stress that ordinary Joes out there suffer.
I’m still rooting for Tiger to return to top form next year, win a Major or two, and gain a little ground on the greatest golfer in history, Jack Nicklaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment